Best Handheld Vacuum For Pet Hair – Best Handheld Vacuums For Pet Hair in 2020
Looking for the best handheld vacuum for pet hair? You’ve come to the right place.
Handheld vacuums are great for cleaning pet fur. They are lightweight, affordable and powerful enough to collect pet hair from carpet, wood floors, and bare floors.
Choosing the right handheld vacuum for pet hair can be challenging as there are a plethora of models available in the market.
In this guide, we have shortlisted top six vacuums after extensive research that are suitable for pet hair and you can buy them right now.
That said, let’s get started…
If you are short on time, you can buy the vacuum that our editors recommend. The perfect vacuum according to price, features, and performance is Shark Rocket HV292 and not only our editor’s but a lot of actual customers said this vacuum is the best.
Best Handheld Vacuum For Pet Hair
The vacuums we selected are discussed below in great details along with their advantages, disadvantages and features to make the selection process much easier for you.
Ready? Let’s get into it…
1. Black + Decker CHV1410L
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance; Always ready holds a charge for upto 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power 15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 ounces
- Smart Charge Technology uses upto 50 percent less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
We have added many vacuums in our list but Black & Decker CHV1410L is on the top, Why? Because this is the best-selling cordless and handled vacuum as well as the cheapest vacuum which offers the best performance either it’s removing pet hairs or cleaning floors, this vacuum does the job efficiently.
The best thing about this vacuum is that the battery is capable to hold a charge for up to 18 months while not being used. While charged fully it shuts off automatically increasing the durability of the battery. The dust bin is translucent and you can clearly see when to empty it as well as allows you to see how much dirt this vacuum is sucking.
Lightweight enough that can be carried all the way while cleaning and the slim nozzle extends and rotates calling this vacuum to penetrate into the hard-to-reach areas. The only snag with this machine is the noise but if you can look past this factor this is the best choice for the house.
2. Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vacuum (HV292)
- Portable and ultra-lightweight. Less than 4 pounds in total
- True Pet Motorized Brush for handheld deep cleaning
- Easy-to-empty dust cup. No bag needed and empties with the touch of a button.
- 15-foot-long power cord You never have to recharge, while giving you freedom to clean the whole room.
The second handheld vacuum that we will be taking you through is the Shark Rocket HV292 that is powered by a Motorized brush in order to make deep cleaning easier.
One of the most common problems found in handheld vacuums is that it is not easy to empty all the dust from the cup once you are done the cleaning. But that is not the case to be with Shark Rocket as you can easily clear the dust cup as there are no bags that need to be emptied. All the dust is emptied with the help of the one-touch button only.
Another great feature about this particular vacuum is that it is lightweight and weighs less than 4 pounds only which is why it is one of the lightest vacuums that we can see right now in the market. Although it’s not a battery operated unit it has a 15-foot power cord attached to it. Thus there is no need to charge this particular vacuum as you can use it while plugging it in a clean the entire room with the help of the 15-foot power cord. You might need to switch outlets if cleaning wide areas.
It is portable and the lightweight makes it easy for everyone to carry around and clean different rooms and spaces as it is not wireless and rechargeable. This particular vacuum cleaner makes it easier to clean around hardwood floors with the motorized brush accessory cleaning the stairs and furniture and interior of car powerfully. The best thing about this vacuum is that it is cheap. Thus you won’t find such low-cost products with good features all around.
The best thing about this handheld vacuum is that it is very powerful and that too at an affordable price. If you can work out with the long cord, then this model is definitely for you and is the best buy option available.
3. Dyson V6 Top Dog Handheld Vacuum
- Soft Roller Cleaning Head - Invented for hard floors that removes large debris & fine dust simultaneously
- Dyson Digital V6 Motor / 2-Tier 15 Cyclone Airflow System
- Max Power Mode - Provides 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
- Balanced Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - Center of gravity is near the grip for easy cleaning above, below and anywhere in between
Not only do we require vacuums to clean our houses or cars from the dirt, but we also need vacuums so that we can clear all the pet hair that is around due to the presence of pet animals. There are quite a few vacuums that pickup dog hair but the question is what is the best cordless vacuum for pet hair? And the best handheld vacuum for pet hair is the Dyson V6 animal cordless vacuum.
This particular cleaner has 150% more brush power with cord-free and hassle-free operations which make it the perfect choice for people. The best thing is that the battery power of the vacuum cleaner is only used at the time of cleaning rest it is not used. The Dyson V6 animal cordless cleaner also has an option of Direct-drive cleaner through which you can remove embedded dust from the carpets with the help of bristle drives.
The handheld pet vacuum cleaner is also used to clean pet hair in the house or car or anywhere. The motorized brush in it helps to remove pet hair from the ground or the floor. The power fade-free suction has a runtime of 20 minutes with no chords and no hassle making it easier to use. The stick vacuum serves as a sweeper cleaning everything that comes in its way. This is one of the most common types of animal cordless vacuum cleaner and is not expensive at all as well.
If you are looking out for pet hair removing vacuum that too under $300, then this Dyson product may be the answer to your call as you can get almost everything out of it.
4. Bissell 2133 Bolt Pet
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $5 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each Bot Pet Hand Vac purchase upon activation.
- Make pet cleanup easy with powerful, cordless suction and tools designed for pet parents
- Provides powerful, long-lasting suction for up to 25 minutes with lithium Ion technology
- Extra-large dirt bin holds more debris for less time spent emptying
Dustbuster for pets is required so that pets can be easily cleaned-up and for that, you need powerful suction to clean them. One such handheld vacuum is the Bissell 2133 handheld vacuum. This particular vacuum provides long-lasting suction of 25 minutes which is due to the presence of lithium-ion technology. There are powerful cordless suction abilities in this particular vacuum with the best tools that are designed for pet parents only.
Also, there are problems with people who find difficult to empty the dirtbags again and again and thus Bissell found out a way to make them happy. There are extra-large dirt bins in this particular hand-held which means that you can hold the dirt for a long time and spend less time emptying the bags again and again. This particular feature is ideal for those who are cleaning room or furniture after a long time and there is a lot of dirt in it. This is one major reason why this particular handheld is often labeled as one of the top five handhelds. There is battery power light that indicates how much battery is charged.
If you want to use it only as an animal vacuum or pet vacuum to clean up your dog hair, then this might not just work for you. But if you have other work for it like cleaning furniture or sofas, then this may be the highest rated one in the price range.
5. Eureka EasyClean 71C
- Strong suction with stretch hose cleans stairs, upholstery and even car interior
- Onboard crevice tool and Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
- 20 foot cord for extended cleaning; easily wraps for storage
- 1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
Eureka EasyClean 71C is lightweight and smaller than most of the other handheld vacuums. Compared to wired vacuums, there are currently two motors in this particular wired handheld with one motor being used for suction while the other is being used for powering the revolving brush. There is strong suction of this particular model which helps cleaning upholstery. If compared to others, the price is a mid-range.
One feature that this particular vacuum has is that there is a riser visor for cleaning carpeted stairs, something that we have not seen from the highest rated vacuum as well. Having one of the biggest cords, the cord of this vacuum measures about 20 feet and is enough to clean the room on its own. The weight of only 4.8 pounds makes it even easier to travel around while holding it in hands.
Though Eureka EasyClean may not make it to the list of great models it does stand up amongst another top brand in the same price range with numerous features to its credit.
6. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is a small bagless vacuum has powerful suction for greater and deeper cleaning. The presence of Crevice tools helps to reach out to those areas that are earlier not easily accessible. The telescoping extension wand makes it easier for people to clean the dirt from tight spaces so that there is no pet-dirt or pet hair left in the room or house or the car. The lightweight vacuum weighs only about 3 pounds and is convenient to carry from one place to another without any issue or hassle.
Another popular feature of this handheld vacuum is the easy access to empty the dirt bin which can be quite complicated sometimes. Thus emptying the bin of Bissell Pet Hair handheld vacuum is quite easy and saves time for the people. There is also a filtration system in this particular handheld and comes with a warranty of one year something that is not given by many companies. The electric handheld has three handy attachments as well so that you can reach out to all the areas to clean the pet hair and pet dirt.
This particular mini handheld vacuum is a winner at the price at which it is offered. If you have pets all around than you need to have this one for sure.
Looking for a Best Handheld Vacuum For Pet Hair 2020? Keep reading.
There are quite a different vacuums that are available whether they are the cord vacuums or the electric battery vacuums or car vacuums or couch vacuums.
These vacuums are often used to clean the dirt from the floor or from furniture. There are quite a few handheld vacuums that are currently available from the best brands in the market. We have received some vacuum reviews and we have tried some handheld vacuums ourselves as well. We will now take you through some of the best-value and highest-rated vacuum that you can get in the best budget. You will be able to find some of the top-rated choices for handheld vacuums after going through the review and will also get to know more about the strongest, most powerful portable hand vacuum.
- Best Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Best Dyson Vacuums
- Best Cordless Vacuums For Pet Hair
- Best Canister Vacuums For Pet Hair
- Best Shark Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Shark Rotator vs Navigator
- Best Multi Surface Vacuum
- Best Shop Vac