Looking for the best vacuum for the concrete floor in 2021? You’ve come to the right place.
A regular vacuum won’t be able to clean stuff like tea, coffee, sauce, and other spillages or dirt off concrete floors. But there are not specially build vacuums for concrete floors. However, there are some features that make a vacuum suitable for inclusion on our list of best vacuums for concrete floors.
In this article, you will be able to choose the best vacuum for concrete floors because we did the research to find out what makes a vacuum ideal for concrete floors to help you purchase the right vacuum for your home or for your garage’s shop vac.
That said, let’s get started…
Best Vacuum For Concrete Floors
Most of the time vacuum for hardwood floors can get the job done for concrete floors, but some vacuums are not capable to remove spillages so mopping and sweeping becomes necessary. Similarly, the concrete floor doesn’t demand the strongest vacuum but it should have good suction power to lift all the dirt and debris from the floor. Compared to wood flooring, the concrete floors are less sensitive but they can get hurt by the strong bristles of the brush making the floor damaged or scratches on it.
1. Bissell CrossWave
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- VACUUM & WASH AT THE SAME TIME, BISSELL CrossWave multi-surface floor cleaner cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, and in less time.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- TWO-TANK TECHNOLOGY. Keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris, so you always clean everyday messes with fresh solution
Our top vacuum for concrete floors is Bissell CrossWave. It’s a multi-surface vacuum that you can not only use for concrete floors but for other surfaces as well. This is a wet & dry vacuum and has steam mop feature to clean the spillages efficiently.
The Vacuum brings Smart-Touch control at the handle to switch between cleaning surfaces like carpet floors, area rugs, or concrete floors.
This equipment brings rinse and cleans out storage tray that has a removable brush window.
Cleaning other floors along the concrete floor makes this vacuum versatile and it delivers the superb performance of picking up dirt, debris, and spillages.
2. Bissell 1161
- Dirt cup capacity - 1.0 liter. Powerful, Yet Cleans Delicately To Protect Your Floor Surfaces
- Non Marking Rubber Wheels With Felt Treads. Power Rating: 7 Amps
- Compact And Lightweight It Is Easy To Maneuver And Store
- Fingertip Control Allows You To Power The Vacuum And Control The Suction To Safely Clean Delicate Surfaces Like Drapes And Upholstery
The Bissell 1161 is a powerful canister vacuum that works best for concrete floors. Bissell is a well-known name popular for making high-quality vacuum cleaners and this unit is one of their vacuums with powerful suction.
The Bissell 1161 features rubber wheels which are good for the flooring. The wand contains fingertip controls allowing you to control the amount of suction required either using on concrete floors, wood floors, bare floor, or area rugs.
Moreover, the Bissell 1161 comes with an easy to empty dust cup that is extremely easy to remove and clean. You have to press a button to pull the container out and dump it into a trash can and put it back.
3. Oreck Commercial
- Sold as 1 EA.
- Powerful, commercial-grade upright with easy-to-use fingertip controls. Clear, non-marring bumpers and soft wheels.
- Multi-floor cleaning with Microsweep
- Low profile design.
The Oreck Commercial is a professional-grade vacuum that is suitable for both industrial and residential use and tackles concrete floor effectively.
This is a top-rated upright vacuum that is powerful and lightweight at the same time. The design is cleaning friendly and it moves gently on the floors and performs cleaning with balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM sucking up the embedded dirt with more force.
The Oreck Commercial comes with automatic floor adjustment feature that makes the vacuum suitable for multiple floors and surfaces and the vacuum switches itself from carpet to hard floor.
Either you have to clean commercial building, larger areas, households or apartments the Oreck Commercial is designed to tackle almost any cleaning activity. With this vacuum, you can expect a nice cleaned floor.
If you live in a large house of want to clean whole wing restaurant area the Oreck will leave your concrete floor looking polished and glossy either painted and stained.
4. iRobot Roomba 960
No products found.
Now if you are pretty serious about cleaning concrete floors and ready to spend for premium vacuum and automation then the Roomba 960 is a high-end robot vacuum you should go with.
The Roomba 960 is an advanced but expensive robot vacuum that features a slim design to sneak under tables, furniture, and bed to clean accumulated dust, dirt and pet hair. There are also several other robot vacuums who can clean multiple surfaces in this robot vacuum buying guide.
It brings plenty of modern features that you don’t even have to be aware of where the vacuum is while the robot will be busy doing its job of cleaning from room to room.
The most promising feature of Roomba 960 is the wifi-connectivity allowing you to connect the robot with your mobile phone to control the robot using your smartphone while sitting on the couch. You can also pair the robot with voice-activated devices like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot using voice commands.
Another cool feature of Roomba 960 is the docking station where the Roomba runs when running low on battery to automatically charge itself. When fully charged the robot starts the job exactly from where it left to continue the cleaning cycle.
The Roomba 960 comes with a premium 3-stage cleaning system, it loosens, lifts, and suction dirt, dust, and hair.
The battery lasts for about 75 minutes which is enough to clean a large apartment and the best part is that it charges itself without having you to worry about.
The Roomba 960 uses memory mapping and advanced navigation technology to navigate around your home effectively. It can remember the path of your rooms to move efficiently avoiding obstacles lying in its way. If somehow the robot gets stuck you can carry it with the handle in the middle of the vacuum to let it continue the job.
The Roomba 960 is good for high-traffic areas to clean those tough spots nicely. It features power boost mode to deal with a heavily soiled area.
Other features of Roomba 960 are Wi-Fi connectivity, Auto-Adjust cleaning head, Patented dirt detect technology, Smart navigation, docking station, and digital reports of the areas it cleaned. If you’re looking for a slightly less expensive version, check out the Roomba 890 vs 960 comparison review.
5. Bissell SpinWave 2039A
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don't have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard surface floors; 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power rating : 0.9 ampere
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Reduces cleaning effort with power spin pads for a hands and knees clean. Carpet attachment-no
The Bissell SpinWave 2039A is a vacuum and steam mops appliance that is designed to take care of tough messes and spillages effectively. This device scrubs the floor to leave it sparkling clean.
The overall weight of the unit is lighter and the low-profile design allows you to penetrate the vacuum under tables, furniture, and couches.
The Bissell SpinWave 2039A comes with two types of scrub pads: srubby pads and soft touch pads. The scrubby pads clean the floor gently making them useful for hardwood floors to protect the sensitive flooring.
Pads are washable and reusable so you can wash them with your bare hands and that saves you some cost of buying newer pads. The Bissell SpinWave 2039A dispenses the right amount of solution on the floor using a spray button.
6. Hoover Linx
- NEW ITEM AVAILABLE: Linx product line will be discontinued from the Manufacturer. Please visit the Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet (BH53420PC) page for the new version
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At 10 pounds this vacuum cleaner is easy to clean effortlessly
- MULTI FLOOR CLEANING: Easily transition from carpet to hardwood floors
- FADE FREE LITHIUM ION BATTERY: Interchangeable batteries provide cordless free don to clean anywhere
The Hoover Linx is a sleek-looking vacuum that offers best value for the money. It features an ergonomic design and uses WindTunnel cleaning technology to clean concrete floors effectively.
The burhs system and edge bristles make Hoover Linx the best sweeper for concrete floors and make it capable to get rid of the dirt from hard-to-reach corners, nooks, and crannies. The powerful suction combined with these efficient brushes makes it a good cleaner for sealed and even unsealed concrete corners.
This home cleaner features a recline handle to clean the bottom surface of furniture, bed, or couches. It’s a cordless model and have limited battery life but gives non-stop cleaning that you will enjoy.
7. Koios Robot vacuum
- ✔STRONG SUCTION ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER FOR HOME – Try our 80% higher suction than others powerful robotic vacuum cleaner with an advanced auto-clean system! Clean your house with the click of a button on the robot or remote control – free up your time to do the things you love. The low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- ✔MULTIPLE CLEANING MODES FLOOR CLEANER – Auto, spot, edge and single room cleaning modes will meet your all your different vacuuming needs. This Touchless Vacuum Cleaner will start automatically on its schedule or timing program and return to the docking station in time to recharge when battery runs low.
- ✔SMART MOTION NAVIGATION SYSTEM – Our I3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is smart enough to clean every corner of the house. Infrared sensor for evading obstacles and drop-sensing technology avoids bumping into objects or falling off stairs. Two side brushes, a rolling brush and a powerful suction ensure a thorough clean with a low-noise level of less than 60dB.
- ✔SUPERIOR BATTERY AND HEPA FILTER – The 2600mAH large capacity Li-ion battery delivers enough power for the robot to operate for up to 120 minutes. A 500ml anti-spill dust box supports longer cleaning sessions, whilst a high-efficiency air filtration system prevents debris and hair spillage when cleaning the dust box.
The Koios Robot vacuum is a great unit to maintain your stained concrete floors and makes them shiny, and fresh-looking without spending a dime.
The unit brings HEPA filtration to trap allergens, pollens, dust mites, bacteria, dead skin, and other germs from the air that leaves the vacuum and making the environment suitable for allergy sufferers.
The Koios Robot vacuum offers several cleaning modes including auto, spot, single room, or edge cleaning but it eventually sucks dust from your beautiful stained or painted concrete floor.
It contains a 2600mAh battery that provides a runtime of 120 minutes. The dust cup is quite large despite the small size of the vacuum so you can keep cleaning for long sessions.
The Koios Robot vacuum is a perfect choice for those people who are not willing to spend too much on a vacuum for the concrete floor but want to give themselves some free time for more exciting activities or who need to vacuum regularly.
8. Yourbest Concrete Floor Vacuum Sweeper
- CLEANS YOUR HOME AUTOMATICALLY: Let the stress of having to spend valuable time vacuuming disappear with this Next Generation Robot Vacuum. This handy vacuum allows you to get your housework done quicker and more efficiently. The low-profile design lets it slides underneath furnitures and the obstacle detection makes it clean around household objects. Just place the Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner on your floor and choose from the 3 selectable cleaning modes - Not Designed for Thick or Shag Carpets
- FULL CONTROL OF YOUR LEVEL OF CLEAN: The 3 selectable modes allow you to choose your level of cleaning. Select with the top Panel Touch Button Control Mode Selector from 10 Min., 20 Min. & Max Mode (90 minutes) depending on the room size and how dirty the floor is. Just set the time and let your Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner do all the work with a Simple One-Button Activation. Works on Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile, Low/Hard Carpet Floors and has a Secondary Spinning Side Brush that Lifts Debris.
- EASY USAGE AND STORAGE: This vacuum has detachable brush for easy cleaning. It has Automatic 'Bag-less' operation with garbage collection tray that opens for easy disposal. When the Pure Clean Smart Robot Vacuum is done cleaning storage is easy. Its low profile and compact size allows it to be stored anywhere easily and rapidly. This makes the Pure Clean Vacuum an essential tool for home cleaning.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Charge the unit via the included power cable. The built-in battery allows the unit to be used without having to be connected to a power source. This gives the vacuum a full range of motion so it can get into every area of your room to leave it clean and the unit has operation LED light indicators to let you know where you stand - Includes Charging Cable Power Adapter.
Here we have Yourbest Concrete Floor Vacuum Sweeper that comes in simplistic design but offers incredible operation.
This machine brings a 360-degree rotating brush that makes it the best mechanical model for your home. It looks simple but it’s effective. It doesn’t require any power source and that’s why it doesn’t make any noise. You only need to push it using the long handle and the brushes start sweeping automatically.
The dust bin is larger and very easy to clean. The parts of this vacuum are also easy to clean, which makes it a comfortable unit for any user. Being a mechanical unit it’s quiet and effective for any cleaning process.
The Yourbest Concrete Floor Vacuum Sweeper is good for hard floors during or after renovation. It’s good to clean the floors after tile removed or to puck heavy dust and large particles.
It can be your favorite little helper that removes dirt from any surface without emitting a sound. It works strictly as a sweeper and designed for wood, tiles, and concrete floors.