As you all know, vacuuming is a very important part of your daily home cleanup process. It’s what keeps your indoors clean and free from allergens and bacteria that cause asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
But, if you’re in the market looking for a vacuum cleaner, choosing the right vacuuming machine can be a difficult process especially if you’re a beginner. However, if you’re looking for a value brand that will make all the difference in your cleaning endeavors, the Shark vacuum cleaner is exactly what you need to invest in.
According to most forums, most people have waved goodbye to their old vacuums due to one reason—they lack the necessary features that meet your cleaning paraphernalia. But, with Shark vacuums, these machines are not only reliable but are also redesigned with multiple functions that allow them to vacuum both carpeted and hard floors (such as laminate, hardwood and tile floors) without any inefficiency.
So, with that said, this article will discuss some key factors that will help you better understand what Shark vacuums really are.
Available in Various Models
The first thing you need to know about Shark vacuums is that they’re available in various models. Depending on your vacuuming needs, you can choose from any of these models that include; upright, canister, robot, handheld and stick vacuums.
- Upright versions of the shark vacuum have powerful motors that allow them to transition from carpet to hard floor cleaners. Their powerful motors allow them to connect with different attachments to clean sharp corners, stairways and walls.
- Stick vacuums, on the other hand, are smaller versions that stand between handheld and upright vacuums. They’re light and provide greater maneuverability when cleaning profile areas.
- Canister vacuums are versatile versions that allow you to detach the canister to move around with it while cleaning. They’re also light and very comfortable to use.
- Just as their name suggests, handheld vacuums are very light and easy to handle. They’re mostly battery-powered and are smaller in size making them the best for light cleaning tasks.
- Robotic vacuums are the best when it comes to comfort. With just a press of a button, all you need to do is sit back and let this vacuum do the cleaning for you.
They Have Multiple Attachments
Something else you need to know about Shark vacuums is that they come with multiple attachments to make your home cleaning process much more simplified. If you’re a pet parent, I believe you understand how painful it can be to clean fine pet hair especially when embed on your fluffy carpet or your couch.
Luckily, with a Shark vacuum, you’ll benefit from the multiple attachments that include; the brush roll, the mop attachment, the corner wand and the pet hair specific tool. The best thing about the pet hair attachments is that they come with a turbo feature that lets the vacuum suck even the tiniest pet hairs.
This is one feature that’s usually available in most Shark vacuums. Since their primary goal is to help you clean your floor with 100% efficiency, LED lighting has been added to help you spot dirt and debris beneath the furniture, in profile areas and in corners where light can’t reach.
Provide Easy Maneuverability
How well your vacuum moves to and from when cleaning can make a huge difference in your overall cleaning efficiency. Most Shark vacuums are designed with either caster wheels at the bottom or a multidirectional ball to add flexibility to your vacuuming needs.
So, if you’re vacuuming a hard floor, using a Shark vacuum with caster wheels will be the best for you. On the other hand, if you’re cleaning a fluffy carpet with a thick pile or a deeply grooved surface, a vacuum with a rotational ball will be the best to consider.
Air Filtration System
Finally, Shark vacuums are designed with an advanced air filtration system that lets the vacuum suck contaminated air and release fresh clean air as exhaust. This functionality is usually accomplished by the True HEPA filters that perform a decent job of removing pet hair, dander, pollen, and dust particles from the air around you.
With that said, I believe you now know why exactly you need a Shark vacuum in your cleaning arsenal. Since being launched in the UK a few years back, this brand has made a significant reputation that has made it one of the best in the vacuuming market.
These vacuum cleaners are reliable, stylish, effective and ergonomically friendly making them the best for anyone looking to vacuum their indoor settings with ultimate efficiency.